A warm welcome to the Ooh La La Challenge Blog. A new challenge will be posted here every other Monday. We hope you will join us whenever possible.

Anyone can join in, all you have to do is follow the theme then showcase your project on our blog. We love to see you using OLL images and/or papers but it's not necessary to enter. If you'd like to try some OLL designs click on the link to the shop on the sidebar as there are some fantastic freebies for you there.

Please post your project on your blog with a link to our challenge, most importantly HAVE FUN!

13 October 2014

Challenge #167

Hello again everyone and Happy Monday to you all from Pauline.

I have spent most of my life living in the country and love everything to do with nature, so 'Inspired by Nature' was the obvious choice for my challenge theme.  As you will see from the fabulous DT inspiration the options for this challenge are endless.  You could choose from animals, birds, flowers, country scenes, gardens - anything you like really as long as it has something to do with nature.  I can't wait to see what you create.
 ____________________________________________________________

Top 3
Challenge #166 - Use a Bow
chosen by Michelle

#1 - Carol Gill


Carol entered several cards, all of them beautiful, but the bow on this one was extra special

Congratulations Carol
Please email Wendi at wenem@ooh-la-la-creations.com with your choice of
2 digi downloads from the shop

#2 - Jane Willis


a gorgeous card with a stunning bow

#3 - Jacee


such a pretty card with the sweetest ribbon thread and bow

Congratulations to all our winners.  
Please don't forget to pick your badge up from the side bar.
____________________________________________________________

Challenge #167
Inspired by Nature
chosen by Pauline
___________________________________________________________

DT Inspiration
Remember, if you want a closer look at any of the designs, click on the name above the card and it will take you straight to their personal blog.  Have a look around when you're there, as all our DT Members produce spectacular work, and they'd be thrilled if you leave a little love!

We have some fabulous news for you this time .... we have three new members joining our Design Team.  Welcome girls and we all hope you enjoy your time with us.

Julie of Julie's Crafty Creations


I am 47 with a hubby and three children. I got into cardmaking about 10 years ago and love seeing so much inspiration on peoples blogs and learning so many new techniques.
______________________________

Susan from Crafting Suzie


Hi I'm Sue, married with two grown up lads and four grandsons and a granddaughter New to blogging so will need some help now an again please. I am now on the DT for Crafty Catz ... Beecrafty ... a cardmaker for CUP and on DT for Hayley West for Serif
______________________________

Wynn of Sunshine Cards and Crafts

I have lived in Cyprus for many years and thoroughly enjoy the relaxed way of life. I have had an interest in all things crafty but didn't start card making until I arrived here in Cyprus where I found I had more time to be creative.

I currently, along with another ex pat, run a Card and Papercraft Group here in Paphos. So if you're ever out here holidaying don't forget us. You'll be able to get your 'crafty fix' at our very friendly group. We do find it difficult to get crafty goodies here but it's great fun trying!!  

I am also involved with a charity. Paphos Ex Pats Kidney Association. We raise money for the Dialysis unit at the General Hospital. We are currently trying to raise money for another Dialysis Machine. The cost will be €25,000  so a lot of fund raising going on. So anyone with new ideas please contact me.

 My life here is very full but I miss my family. I keep in touch with them via texts and the internet of course. I have two children and four delightful grandchildren.
______________________________

Our Guest Designer for October is Nana Connie from Grammy's Attic
Central California, United States
I'm a proud Nana of 6 plus Great-Nana to two. I'm a child of God, lover of people, and hoping to actually retire soon. I craft because I love working with my hands, and creating things both frivolous and practical.

October Guest Designer - Nana Connie





Have fun!


   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

7 comments:

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

Congratulations to the new Team Members. Look forward to added fabulous inspiration by your Oh La la Design Team and fun Challenges. Big Texas Hugs, AntoinetteT

crafty-stamper said...

Delighted you chose my card in your Top 3 and congrats to the other winners
Carol x

Unknown said...

thanks for the challenge, it's the first time Inhave played along woth your challenges, some lovely work here, very inspiring

Crafteresa UK

Jane Willis said...

Thank you very much for picking my card to be in your top 3. Welcome to the new team members.

Jane

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! Stunning creations by the DT. Thanks for the wonderful challenges. Have a great day! Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Planetsusie said...

Thank you for this lovely challenge, I really have enjoyed looking at the DT creations.

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

Pamellia said...

What a fantastic challenge idea, love it and love the DT works, inspiring! :)