A warm welcome to the Ooh La La Challenge Blog. A new challenge will be posted here every other Monday. We hope you will join us whenever possible.

Anyone can join in, all you have to do is follow the theme then showcase your project on our blog. We love to see you using OLL images and/or papers but it's not necessary to enter. If you'd like to try some OLL designs click on the link to the shop on the sidebar as there are some fantastic freebies for you there.

Please post your project on your blog with a link to our challenge, most importantly HAVE FUN!

19 August 2013

Inspired by a Song!

Hello again everyone and Happy Monday to you all.
Time once again for a new challenge at Ooh La La.
 Before I get on and tell you what the new challenge is for this next fortnight let's have a look at who our winners were from the last challenge
So, firstly let me say thank you for all your lovely entries once again and without further ado let's have a look at who our winners were.
This time the top 3 have been chosen by the host of the challenge, Ciska.
***
#1
#3 Tip Top

 Love the peeling wallpaper and the scene she created
Congratulations Tip Top
Please e-mail Wendi at wenem@ooh-la-la-creations.com with your choice of 2 digi downloads from the shop.
#2
#20 Three Trees

Great bicycle image and lovely fresh feel to the card
#3
#6 Jan Leeflang

The image is gorgeous, the colour scheme and vintage feel is great
*********
Congratulations to all our winners.  
Don't forget to pick up your badges from the side bar.
****************

Right, so onto our new challenge then.
INSPIRED BY A SONG
This time the theme is hosted by Allison
So Allison it's over to you!
**********
August 17th saw the launch of the first Liverpool International Music Festival, and given my passion for both my beautiful adopted City and music. I have chosen'Inspired by song' for the challenge theme for the next fortnight. You can create any papercraft items you like as long they have been inspired by a song title or lyric, please tell us on your blog the title of the song your inspiration came from. 

Below are what the fabulous DT came up with you can take a closer look by clicking on their names to go to their blogs and leave them a little love whilst you are there. So without further ado take it away Maestro and show us your song inspired projects.
**************
So then, onto the Design Team's inspiration.
Remember if you want a closer look with a bit more details just click on the name above their card and it will take you straight to their individual blogs.

Allison
(Here Comes the Sun)

Anne
(Sharp Dressed Man)

Chris
(I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas)

Ciska
(Deck the Halls)
Dawn
(Don't worry - Be(e) Happy)



Daniele
(Little Red Rooster)


(Come to the Manger)

Michelle
(I Got You Babe!)


Wendy
(How Much is that Doggie in the Window)


If you want to take a closer look at any of the DT projects then just click on the name above their card to take you straight to their blogs.  You might even decide to have a look around whilst you are there because believe me they all produce some fantastic work.

Well, I can't wait to see what fabulous creations you all come up with for our "Inspired By A Song" challenge this time.  Have fun everyone.

        And the Ooh La La Design Team

4 comments:

Tip Top said...

Wow! Thank you so much! Off to email you now!!

Congratulations to the other winners!

cotnob said...

Fabulous DT inspiration ladies and great challenge theme Ciska - so pleased to be able to join in this fortnight.
Pauline
x

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I am new to your site ~~ a friend told me to add my link to your challenge after I got home from vacation, because my card & my post were both based on a song from my college days.
Hope that's ok!! :) :)
have a great day!
~~Nicole~~

Poppet said...

Fabulous work by the talented DT. Posted my DT post early so I could enter this challenge. I have chosen Saturday Night Fever as my insiration. :-) xx