A warm welcome to the Ooh La La Challenge Blog. A new challenge will be posted here every other Monday. We hope you will join us whenever possible.

Anyone can join in, all you have to do is follow the theme then showcase your project on our blog. We love to see you using OLL images and/or papers but it's not necessary to enter. If you'd like to try some OLL designs click on the link to the shop on the sidebar as there are some fantastic freebies for you there.

Please post your project on your blog with a link to our challenge, most importantly HAVE FUN!

7 January 2013

Happy Birthday - Challenge #121


HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OUR FOLLOWERS AND
 PARTICIPANTS IN OOH LA LA CHALLENGES.  
Hello again everyone and Happy Monday to you all.
Time once again for a new challenge at Ooh La La.
 Before I get on and tell you what the new challenge is for this next fortnight let's have a look at who our winners were from the last challenge

This time the top 3 have been chosen by:
***
The top 3 will be here tomorrow everyone.
Sorry for the delay but what with Christmas and Family issues we are running a little behind today.
Please pop back tomorrow when the top 3 will be here!!
Thank you.
***********
Right, so onto our new challenge then.
This time the theme is:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
*****************
Before I show you what the fabulous Design Team have come up with let me introduce our Guest Designer.
It is my pleasure to introduce you to:    
CISKA

Hi everyone, my name is Ciska, 35 years old and I live in the Netherlands with my husband and several fish. Last year, we bought our first home together and I immediately converted one of the bedrooms into a crafting room. Crafting came to me about 2 years ago, when I wanted to do something fun and creative in the evenings after work. I bought some supplies and my stash has grown exponentially from there. I'm really chuffed that I will be able to share some of my projects with you as a GDT for Ooh La La, if you'd like to see more come and visit me on my blog: http://craftycardcrafts.blogspot.com/



 Thank you Ciska for being our Guest Designer for January/February, it is a pleasure seeing your lovely creations, I can't wait to see what else you have to show us.
**************
So then, onto the Design Team's inspiration.
Remember if you want a closer look with a bit more details just click on the name above their card and it will take you straight to their individual blogs.

Adrienne
(Computer problems - back next time)
Jo


(Family problems - wishing you well Valou - back next time)
Wendi


If you want to take a closer look at any of the DT projects then just click on the name above their card to take you straight to their blogs.  You might even decide to have a look around whilst you are there because believe me they all produce some fantastic work.

Well, I can't wait to see what fabulous creations you all come up with for our "Happy Birthday" challenge this time.  Have fun everyone.

                                                     And the Ooh La La Design Team

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning and inspiring cards and creations x

Seafield Jo said...

Love all the cards from the DT. Thanks for a great challenge.

Jo x

Sonia said...

Super FAB creations by DT.
-Sony
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com