A warm welcome to the Ooh La La Challenge Blog. A new challenge will be posted here every other Monday. We hope you will join us whenever possible.

Anyone can join in, all you have to do is follow the theme then showcase your project on our blog. We love to see you using OLL images and/or papers but it's not necessary to enter. If you'd like to try some OLL designs click on the link to the shop on the sidebar as there are some fantastic freebies for you there.

Please post your project on your blog with a link to our challenge, most importantly HAVE FUN!

12 November 2012

Challenge #118 - Someone Special


Hello again everyone and Happy Monday to you all.
Time once again for a new challenge at Ooh La La.
First and foremost I would like to introduce you to our new Team Members.
They are:
Pauline
Valou
Tessa en Anke
and
Adrienne
Welcome to you all and I hope you are very happy with Ooh La La.  I am so excited to see all your wonderful creations.
********
 Before I get on and tell you what the new challenge is for this next fortnight let's have a look at who our winners were from the last challenge
So, firstly let me say thank you for all your lovely entries once again and without further ado let's have a look at who our winners were.
This time the top 3 have been chosen by:
Lisbeth
#1

So frosty and crisp, and so full of details. I simply love these shaped cards.


Congratulations Sue W
Please e-mail Wendi at wenem@ooh-la-la-creations.com with your choice of 2 digi downloads from the shop.
#2

 So clean and white, with lovely texture, and a beautiful coloured image.
#3

Lovely colours, and this "steampunksanta" is so cool. I love how she's managed to make the background and foreground fit the image.
Congratulations to all our winners.  
Don't forget to pick up your badges from the side bar.
****************
Finally, just before we get on to the challenge, I have done a random drawing from all the entries in the last challenge to win a copy of the new Yuletide Wishes CD from Ooh La La.
The winner is:
#161 Ann Whitfield
Congratulations Ann - Could you please email me at the Ooh La La mailbox (it's in the blurb at the top!) with your mailing address so that I can pass them on to Wendi.  She can then get your Early Christmas Present in the post for you!
****************
Right, so onto our new challenge then.
This time the theme is:
SOMEONE SPECIAL
*****************
Before I show you what the fabulous Design Team have come up with let me introduce our Guest Designer.
It is my pleasure to introduce you to:    
Jill Tiffany
Here is what Jill wrote when I asked her to say a few words about herself:

.·.◦†нªηк's◦.·.‎​‎​​‎​‎​ for the chance to be your GDT. .·.◦†нªηк's◦.·.‎​‎​​‎​‎​ to all DT team.
I'm Jill. I live at beautiful island of Indonesia, Bali. I love my Family, Friends and I love crafting. I crafted since at Junior High School. I really love this time anything is easy to made....shapes anyhting I like with modern tools. Happy Crafting!
And here is Jill's gorgeous card:
Isn't it just beautiful.  I love that sweet bow.
Thanks Jill.  Looking forward to your next card.
 Thank you for being our Guest Designer this month. 
**************
So then, onto the Design Team's inspiration.
Remember if you want a closer look with a bit more details just click on the name above their card and it will take you straight to their individual blogs.
Adrienne
Jo




If you want to take a closer look at any of the DT projects then just click on the name above their card to take you straight to their blogs.  You might even decide to have a look around whilst you are there because believe me they all produce some fantastic work.

Well, I can't wait to see what fabulous creations you all come up with for our "Someone Special" challenge this time.  Have fun everyone.
                                                     And the Ooh La La Design Team

3 comments:

Scrappellen said...

Great Dt work, and challenge..as alays♥!!:)
Thank you soo much for choosing my card as one of your beautiful Top 3, and congrats to the winner and other tops!
Hugs, Ellen

Sasha said...

Fabulous DT inspiration - Thank you for the opportunity to enter your challenge:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for another fab challenge and dt inspiration thanks hugs me xx