A warm welcome to the Ooh La La Challenge Blog. A new challenge will be posted here every other Monday. We hope you will join us whenever possible.

Anyone can join in, all you have to do is follow the theme then showcase your project on our blog. We love to see you using OLL images and/or papers but it's not necessary to enter. If you'd like to try some OLL designs click on the link to the shop on the sidebar as there are some fantastic freebies for you there.

Please post your project on your blog with a link to our challenge, most importantly HAVE FUN!

9 January 2012

Challenge #96


Happy New Year everyone!  I hope you all had a brilliant time over the festivities and that Santa brought you lots of new crafting goodies to use this year.  I doesn't seem right that everything is over and things are back to normal.  The holiday season seems to have whizzed by very quickly.  Anyhow, back to normal as I said, and the first challenge of 2012, hope you can join us.  Thank you to everyone who joined in with our Anything but a Card challenge, there were so many fabulous entries that we've got a few more winners than usual.
______________________________

Top 3
chosen by Neus

=#1 - Marilyn of Marilyn's Cards and More

Marilyn followed a tutorial from a magazine and came up with her own solution when she didn't have a Bind It machine. 

=#1 - Maria of Joyful Stamper

Maria cleverly used recycled toilet rolls for a gift to new neighbours. How clever is that?

Congratulations Marilyn and Maria! Please email Wendi at
wenem@ooh-la-la-creations.com with your selection of
2 digi downloads from the shop

=#2 - Bhawana of Unveiling Crafts

Bhawana made a beautiful recycling project, a quilling frame out of toy packing.

=#2 - Jyoti of My Craft Work

Jyoti showed us her Warli envelopes, a technique I had never seen before, really beautiful!

=#3 - Leanne of Fluttabyz Designs

Leanne, with her white felt wreath, no wonder all her friends wanted one!

=#3 - Gisela of Mueppi's Bunte Kartenwelt

Gisela's ornament and tealight holder make for a wonderful Christmas

Well done girls! Don't forget to pick up your winners logo from the sidebar
______________________________

Challenge #96
New Beginnings
______________________________

New CD

Wendi and Emma launched their latest CD during the holidays.  There is a CD to be won this fortnight so to be in with a chance, all you need to do is enter our challenge and one lucky winner will be chosen at random.  Good Luck!


______________________________

DT Inspiration

We are honoured to have Silke Ledlow as our Guest Designer for the next couple of months.


I live in the beautiful State of Georgia with my husband, my 3 daughters plus our boxer *Luke*. By day time I'm a Conference Coordinator for our local University and in the evenings...time permitting...I like to stamp. I have the privilege to design for two wonderful Stamp Companies (Flourishes and Our Daily Bread Designs). If you would like to see more of my work feel free to stop by my blog called *My Life*.


Wendi


Lizy



Allison


Dawn


Pat


Neus


Lorraine

  

Anne


Wendy


Daniele


______________________________

7 comments:

mueppi said...

Hi dear ones
I'm really happy that I landed in the Top 3!
I've saved the winner logo on my sidebar!
Thank you!!!!!
Hugs Gisela from germany

Leanne said...

Oh my gosh - thank you so much for choosing me as one of your top 3 - very chuffed!!

Thank you!

Leanne xx

Silke Ledlow said...

Happy New Year to everyone! Thank you so much for having me as a guest designer! Hugs ~S~

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations to you all and fab cards ladies:) Sandra H

cotnob said...

Thank you for the fab DT inspiration and the great challenge.
Pauline
x

Jyoti Agrawal said...

Thank you so much. I m glad :)

Maria Matter said...

Congrats to all the winners!!
Thanks so much!!!

Gorgeous creations by the DT!!
hugs