A warm welcome to the Ooh La La Challenge Blog. A new challenge will be posted here every other Monday. We hope you will join us whenever possible.

Anyone can join in, all you have to do is follow the theme then showcase your project on our blog. We love to see you using OLL images and/or papers but it's not necessary to enter. If you'd like to try some OLL designs click on the link to the shop on the sidebar as there are some fantastic freebies for you there.

Please post your project on your blog with a link to our challenge, most importantly HAVE FUN!

5 September 2011

Challenge #88

Hi challengers!  Hope you've all had a good couple of weeks.  The weather's definitely changing here and Autumn is making its presence felt! The leaves are turning their gorgeous russet colours and then falling on the ground.

Thanks to all those who took part in our last challenge of No Backing Paper - so many wonderful designs as usual.

A little heads up - there's a new Christmas CD being released very soon.  Keep following so you don't miss it.
______________________________

Top 3
chosen by Neus

#1 - ET of VIBGYOR Crafts


Congratulations ET! Please email wenem@ooh-la-la-creations.com 
with your selection of 2 digi downloads from the shop

#2 - Kim Mc of Living in Paradise


Congratulations girls.  Don't forget to pick up your winners logo from the sidebar
______________________________

Challenge #88
Anniversary
______________________________

DT Inspiration

Lena Katrine - GD September

Here's a little bit of info about me:

I live in a small, beautiful place called Osen, on the south east countryside in Norway.  
I've been making cards for about 5 years now, but my card crafting really hit the roof when I started blogging 3 years ago!

I love creating with beautiful stamps, ink, papers, flowers, pearls, ribbons and other craft stuff. My favourite technic at the moment, is colouring images with Prismacolors. I find inspiration everywhere and anywhere; in blogland, in magazines, in colours, in commercials...you name it!

I very much enjoy teaching craft classes - it gives me so much joy to see others create. I love spending time together with my crafting friends, and I'm spending as much time together with them, as my ordinary life allowes me to :)

Thank you so much for having me as your Guest Designer at Ooh La La in September!
Hugs, Lena Katrine




Doreen

Chilli Pip

Lisbeth

Lizy

Dawn

Neus


Anne

Tracey
______________________________

5 comments:

Beryl K said...

Good grief I am first, but then again I am lucky enough to have five anniversary cards pics on my pc that have never made it to my blog ;)
Beryl x

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [05 Sep 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Denise said...

Thank you so very much for picking my card as one of the top three.
Hugs
Denise xx

dj1952 said...

Fabulous cards by the DT! Thanks for great challenges. Hugs, dj1952

Marianne said...

Thanks for your perfect timing of this week's theme. Hope it's ok to enter more than once.
Thanks also for the DT inspiration.