A warm welcome to the Ooh La La Challenge Blog. A new challenge will be posted here every other Monday. We hope you will join us whenever possible.

Anyone can join in, all you have to do is follow the theme then showcase your project on our blog. We love to see you using OLL images and/or papers but it's not necessary to enter. If you'd like to try some OLL designs click on the link to the shop on the sidebar as there are some fantastic freebies for you there.

Please post your project on your blog with a link to our challenge, most importantly HAVE FUN!

10 January 2011

Challenge #71

Hi Crafters!  Hope you all had a wonderful New Year.  Unfortunately here in Scotland the snow is still making its presence felt and everyone is heartily sick and tired of it.  Fingers crossed that it disappears very soon and we can look forward to Spring and hopefully a good summer.

Thank you to all who joined in with our last challenge of 2010.  I sincerely hope this year doesn't fly by so quickly.  Still another year another challenge and this time we have something to cheer up the dismal days

Bling it On

We are very lucky to have a new Guest Designer - Tracey of My Creative Place.  Here is what she says about herself


My name is Tracey Rogers. I live in Pembrokeshire with my very understanding partner Tony.  I have been cardmaking for about 2 1/2 years and love all papercrafting, but my first love is stamping and using promarkers.  I am very lucky and currently design for Lexis Creations and Cardmadfairy's Creations but my greatest creation to date is my beautiful daughter Danielle.

I have thoroughly enjoyed crafting these projects using Ooh La La papers and images and have realised how totally versatile digi crafting is.  Happy crafting all.  Tracey x


Our DT have been really inspirational this time and here is there fabulous work for you to feast upon.

 Tracey - Guest Designer - January/February


    

Anne

Neus

Susie

Doreen

Dawn

Carol

Scrappy

Sammi

Wendi

Now, last but by no means least, the Top 3 for Challenge #70 chosen this time by Sammi



Congratulations Linda!
please email wenem@ooh-la-la-creations.com with your selection of
2 digi downloads from the shop



#3 - Sandra of Rose Petal Creations


don't forget to pick up your logo from our sidebar girls!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [10 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Anne. Just to say thank you for choosing me as a Top 3 in your challenge, I am thrilled. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

Gisèle said...

There is nothing I love more than blinging up a card. Thanks for the great challenge!

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Great challenge and the DT have all done excellent jobs! Thank you!

Anita said...

Beautiful work by the DT. Thanks for the fun challenge.

Sonia said...

Hi Ladies!!
DT - Awesome and inspirational cards, Great Work!

Thanks for the Challenge

Mia Scott said...

Thank you for another challenge and fab DT inspiration!! xxx

Unknown said...

Lovely blinging ladies. Thanks for the chance to get my work out there.
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com/

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Great challenge love a bit of Bling!

Tina

Made by Mandy said...

Lovely examples from the DT. My card can be seen here

My Submission

Silke Ledlow said...

Gorgeous samples ladies...love them all! Hugs ~S~

Monika Reeck said...

Here is my card http://resqchallenge.blogspot.com/2011/01/time-for-therapyresq66.html thanks for the great challenge...

Monika Reeck said...

Oops I am so sorry if I put wrong links this is my card I mean http://creativewithmonika.blogspot.com/2011/01/clown-in-purple-and-orange-happy.html really sorry....

Gerda said...

Thanks for this Challenge :)

Anita said...

Fantastic samples from the DT. Thank you for a fun challenge.

Beeceecreativity said...

had great fun playing along.. hope to again soon

rachel said...

love the dt cards thanks for this challenge i had fun doing it

Emma said...

Gorgeous card and a fab challenge ladies.
My entry is here
Hugs Emma x