A warm welcome to the Ooh La La Challenge Blog. A new challenge will be posted here every other Monday. We hope you will join us whenever possible.

Anyone can join in, all you have to do is follow the theme then showcase your project on our blog. We love to see you using OLL images and/or papers but it's not necessary to enter. If you'd like to try some OLL designs click on the link to the shop on the sidebar as there are some fantastic freebies for you there.

Please post your project on your blog with a link to our challenge, most importantly HAVE FUN!

18 October 2010

Challenge #65

Hi there everyone!

WOW, what an absolutely fabulous turnout last challenge.  Thank you to all who joined in with Nothing Floral.  I have to say it made my job of picking the Top 3 very, very difficult.  I just wish I could give every one of you an award but I'm afraid not, so, after much deliberation I made my choice.

Top 3 Winners for Challenge #64

The winners this time have been chosen by myself, Anne

1st - #80 - Fern of Fern's Creations
please email me (address at top) letting me know which 2 downloads you'd like from the OLL shop

2nd - #271 - Maria of Inkymits Crafts

3rd - #89 - Micki of Artful Xpressions

Don't forget to pick up your banner from our sidebar girls!

I hope you managed to catch up with Create and Craft at some point and watch the launch of Wendi and Emma's latest CD Christmas Presence.  It really is a fantastic CD and there's a preview on the Picturetrail above.

Oooh it's so exciting this week as we are announcing our new Design Team.  So without further ado, please welcome :

Doreen of Doreens Dream 
(who has been promoted from GD to a fully fledged DT Member)

I am Doreen, I have a passion for anything to do with papercrafting. I am married with three grown up children, who have all now flown the nest, and two grandchildren.  I live in Sheffield in the UK with my better half.

I am retired and spend all my spare time doing what I love most in the world, playing with paper, ink and everything to do with paper crafting. I started crafting last year with scrapbooks and have progressed to card making.
 
Neus of DesigNeAl
 
My name is Neus (aka DesigNeAl) and I have been crafting... forever! As a child - altering notebooks, sewing clothes for my dolls; as a teenager - designing jewellery and making gifts for family and friends. But it wasn't until a few years after I moved to Ireland that I discovered that all those hobbies of mine had a name and were an addiction to many others, including myself! And there were craft fairs and crops, and later forums and blogs where I could meet fellow crafters, exchange ideas and purchase all sort of craft related items. What a revelation!
 
I love cardmaking and scrapbooking; I do my best at sewing and jewellery making... I feel passionate about anything crafty really! I live in Dublin with my partner and my 6 year-old son, and am delighted to join the OLL Design Team.


My name is Sammi. I live in Ohio with my husband of 16 years. We have no children, but we do have a very spoiled little dachshund. I work part time as a nurse, with individuals who have Alzheimer's disease. I love crafting and find it so relaxing. It's a great stress reliever for me. Card making is my passion, allthough I am also starting to get into altering items. I love to try new techniques and new products. I am a self professed punch addict and can't get enough punches.

I am so excited to join the OLL DT and am looking forward to working with such talented ladies.

and last but by no means least

Yvonne (aka Scrappy) of It's a Scrappy World

My name is Yvonne, but everyone knows me as 'Scrappy'. I have been crafting my entire life, but have been scrapping for the last 4 years and stamping for almost 2 years now. I'm currently on 9 Design Teams (7 of which are active). I am also proud to be one of the founding members of Splitcoaststampers 'Stamp Ho's'.

I pick up things relatively quickly, and always eager to learn something new. I am endlessly curious and many of my creations are 'experiments' that worked! I am an insomniac with a LOT of energy, so I can be found creating or blogging in my studio at all hours of the day and night. I am so proud to be a part of the OLL DT and can't wait to share whatever I create! "

I hope you will give our new Design Team a traditional Ooh La La Creations welcome and pop over to each of their blogs to see their wonderful creations.  They will all be an asset to our team.

...... are you still with me!  On now to the challenge for this fortnight which is :

Scary Stuff
(does not have to be Halloween)

and here are the wonderful designs made by our talented design team, old and new

Doreen

Dawn

Carol

Scrappy

Annie

Sammi 

Anne 

Neus

Neus' scary spider in close-up!

Susie



7 comments:

Micki said...

OMG, thank you. Made my day and yes, I'm glad I didn't have to pick because everyone's entries were awesome!

Thank you!

Fern said...

WOW!! Thank you soo much!! What a way to start my Monday!!! Congrats to the other winners as well!! Hugs!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi new DT members! The creations are absolutely gorgeous! Cant wait to see what else y'all be creating xx

Anita said...

Loved the DT projects.

Annie said...

Fabulous examples from team - all very scary
Ann xxx

GrannyGoodwitch said...

Thanks for the challenge. Loved the samples from you FT

Anita said...

Fantastic work by your DT. Thanks for a fun challenge!