A warm welcome to the Ooh La La Challenge Blog. A new challenge will be posted here every other Monday. We hope you will join us whenever possible.

Anyone can join in, all you have to do is follow the theme then showcase your project on our blog. We love to see you using OLL images and/or papers but it's not necessary to enter. If you'd like to try some OLL designs click on the link to the shop on the sidebar as there are some fantastic freebies for you there.

Please post your project on your blog with a link to our challenge, most importantly HAVE FUN!

5 October 2009

Challenge #38

We hope everyone had a lovely weekend and are all ready to join in this weeks challenge
We would like to thank everyone who joined in last week, we had a fabulous response to our Autumn shades challenge the cards/Atc's were amazing

The challenge for this fortnight is:


Challenge#38 - SHAPES



We would like your design to use three different shapes
We are one DT member short as Anne is on holiday - in Madrid - we hope she's having a wonderful time.

Annie





Carol









Wendi


12 comments:

Katie said...

Great DT samples!
Here's my card

coldwaters2 said...

Love the DT cards they are fabulous and I have finally managed to make a card that fits your challenge and is on my blog I hope the link works
Here is my card thanks for looking
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Great DT cards ladies
Here's my entry

Thanks for looking
Ann x

Itzuvit said...

Great challenge
Here is my card

Liz said...

Here is my card

Great challenge

Liz x

Irit Cohen said...

great challenge

here mine: mypage

http://cohenirit.blogspot.com/2009/10/its-your-day.html

irit

Anne said...

Great challenge! And beautiful DT cards.

Here is my card.
Thanks for looking!=)

Julie said...

Lovely Dt creations. My card is HERE
Julie x

iReneM said...

Great challenge and I love the DT cards :-)
Here is my card.

x

Joan Ervin said...

The DT's designs are just gorgeous...lots of talent here!!! Here is my card: http://stampingwithapassion.blogspot.com/2009/10/happy-thursday.html.

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a lovely challenge and what lovely DT cards. I have used squares, rectangles, tags and pumpkins shapes on my card!!!

Here is my card for this challenge

Best wishes

Kym xxx

Beryl K said...

Hello, my card is Here
thanks for looking
Beryl x