A warm welcome to the Ooh La La Challenge Blog. A new challenge will be posted here every other Monday. We hope you will join us whenever possible.

Anyone can join in, all you have to do is follow the theme then showcase your project on our blog. We love to see you using OLL images and/or papers but it's not necessary to enter. If you'd like to try some OLL designs click on the link to the shop on the sidebar as there are some fantastic freebies for you there.

Please post your project on your blog with a link to our challenge, most importantly HAVE FUN!

3 December 2008

CHALLENGE 25 ~ Shaker Cards/ Movement


Sorry for no blogging in the last week and a half, I came down with something and could not shake it off and ended up at the doctors,finally I am back to normal

Make something with movement on it
I have always found shaker cards a pain but this week I found some picture mounts and hey presto quick shaker card

I used 3 layers of foam tape on the back of the mount to make it stand tall
I printed the image and mounted it onto my chosen card, I then added a touch of glitter and added snowflakes, then the mount went on
The second mount has gold inside which gives a feel of oppulance so I stuck with the gold theme
and used gold cherubs and corners
This image has been taken from the Dreams of Tranquility CD http://www.ooh-la-la-creations.com/ based on artwork by Jonathon Earl Bowser who does the most amazing artwork I have seen
based around myth and fantasy

I hope that you can join in but as xmas is getting nearer and nearer I know we are all busy, but if you do pop in please leave a link so we can come along and admire all of your creations

3 comments:

sumbine said...

Great theme and beautiful cards!

Here is my shaker card.
Thanks for looking!

Greetings from a very cold Germany
Sabine

Hazel said...

This is a bit of cheat (or is it being resourceful with my time? lol!) - anyway, there's a card from me here

Lisa Fulmer said...

this was fun - my first time with a shaker card! my card is here - thanks for having a look!