A warm welcome to the Ooh La La Challenge Blog. A new challenge will be posted here every other Monday. We hope you will join us whenever possible.

Anyone can join in, all you have to do is follow the theme then showcase your project on our blog. We love to see you using OLL images and/or papers but it's not necessary to enter. If you'd like to try some OLL designs click on the link to the shop on the sidebar as there are some fantastic freebies for you there.

Please post your project on your blog with a link to our challenge, most importantly HAVE FUN!

1 November 2010

Challenge #66

Hi everyone!
It was a scary two weeks, thank goodness Halloween only comes once a year but having said that there were some fabulous designs from our very talented challengers.  A big thank you to all who joined in with Scary Stuff.  We are running a bit behind schedule with our Top 3 this time but check back and the winners will be posted during the week.

The challenge for this week is :

Remember Remember

As it's a new month we have a new Guest Designer.  Please welcome Hazel of My Crafty Outlook.  Here's a little bit about Hazel.

As a child I loved anything to do with paper and drawing (but not painting) - did a lot of sketching when I was at secondary school - loved doing portraits, still life etc. I loved doing anything that required cutting, sticking ...

At some point in my adult life I discovered cross stitch - for quite a while I said I'd never do it because I preferred embroidery, but once I started I was hooked on it, but I can't do it now because of physical difficulties.

Cross stitching is how I got into cardmaking, then started to produce cards on the computer and then cardmaking with papercrafting took over about ten years ago. I love all sorts of techniques, including stamping.

Over the past three years or so I've dabbled in scrapbooking, but still consider myself a novice – I also like making, altering and decorating notebooks, mini albums, tins and boxes etc.

The design team have pulled out all the stops and here's their inspiration.

Hazel - GD for November / December

Dawn

Carol 

Scrappy 

Annie 

Sammi 

Anne 

Neus 


Susie 

Doreen 

2 comments:

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Another great challenge and fabulous DT inspiration, thanks!!

Maria Matter said...

gorgeous creations ladies!!!