A warm welcome to the Ooh La La Challenge Blog. A new challenge will be posted here every other Monday. We hope you will join us whenever possible.

Anyone can join in, all you have to do is follow the theme then showcase your project on our blog. We love to see you using OLL images and/or papers but it's not necessary to enter. If you'd like to try some OLL designs click on the link to the shop on the sidebar as there are some fantastic freebies for you there.

Please post your project on your blog with a link to our challenge, most importantly HAVE FUN!

11 July 2010

Challenge #58

Hi crafters!  A big thank you to all who joined in with our Simply Summer challenge.  There were some super stunning designs.  Huge apologies this fortnight as the comments were a bit thin on the ground as Wendi was snowed under after the latest C&C show and I was moving house from Spain back to Scotland.  We promise to make amends this time round.

We have a Christmas challenge this time so I hope, if you've not already started making your cards, this challenge will inspire you.

Challenge #58 - Christmas in July

All you need to do to enter is leave your name and a direct link to your blog post with Mr Inlinkz so we can visit your blog. If Mr Inlinkz has gone AWOL, please put your entry in the comments section. No problems if you don't have a blog, just e-mail your entry to the address at the top of the page and we will pop it onto the blog for you.

The latest C&C show featuring Dreams of Tranquility, Watercolour Memories and Shoes in Bloom was another resounding success. Watch out for the August show showcasing Ooh La La's Teentastique CD. All future shows will be shown at the top of the blog so you can make a note of them.

We have a new guest designer for July and August - welcome Pinky.  Please go check out her blog as there is some stunning inspiration there.  Here's a little bio about Pinky :

I'm addicted to stamps and all things paper. My life is kept busy with 4 kids, from 17 upwards, 1 daughter in law, my lovely husband and my little dog Squirt. I seem to spend far too much time in my craft room (my little haven)! I have been blogging for a year and a half and have met the most wonderful people and made loads of new friends. Most of all I have been introduced to so much talent which has helped me develop my own skills. Every day is a learning curve and I am so thankful to be able to do it.

As usual the DT have been busy creating for your inspiration
Pinky - GD for July / August

Anne

Susie

Dawn

Carol

Annie

Wendy

6 comments:

Gina said...

Congratulations again on your success XXX

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [12 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Such a pretty group of cards. Great job DT...the theme helped me think COLD..it is Humid & Hot here

Scrappy Scatty said...

very nice cards DT
xx

Annette Bowes said...

Wonderful Christmas in July inspirations from the DT, thank you, take careX:)

Sonia said...

Beautiful Creations DT, thanks for your inspirations.
I enjoy doing this. I used a spanish sentiment "Feliz Navidad" = Merry Christmas

**Sony**
Sonia-Studio60