A warm welcome to the Ooh La La Challenge Blog. A new challenge will be posted here every other Monday. We hope you will join us whenever possible.

Anyone can join in, all you have to do is follow the theme then showcase your project on our blog. We love to see you using OLL images and/or papers but it's not necessary to enter. If you'd like to try some OLL designs click on the link to the shop on the sidebar as there are some fantastic freebies for you there.

Please post your project on your blog with a link to our challenge, most importantly HAVE FUN!

27 July 2009

Challenge #33

Welcome to my first challenge. As I'm new to this I've kept it fairly simple this fortnight, but beware, I will be stretching your creative skills in the future!!!

Challenge #33 - Sweet & Sassy

If you'd like to use an Ooh La La Creations design but don't have any of the wonderful CDs, please check out the free samples in the online shop and try one of them in your design.
Ooh La La Creations are kindly giving away some blog candy for this challenge and the winner will be chosen at random from the entries received when the challenge closes on
Sunday 9 August at 6pm CET. Get the creative juices flowing - it could be you!


DT Samples

Annie

Caroljane

Wendi

1 comment:

AliMayes said...

My goodness - am I the first?!
My offering is here
Thanks for a lovely challenge Anne, welcome to the DT, and thanks for looking at my card,
Ali xx