A warm welcome to the Ooh La La Challenge Blog. A new challenge will be posted here every other Monday. We hope you will join us whenever possible.

Anyone can join in, all you have to do is follow the theme then showcase your project on our blog. We love to see you using OLL images and/or papers but it's not necessary to enter. If you'd like to try some OLL designs click on the link to the shop on the sidebar as there are some fantastic freebies for you there.

Please post your project on your blog with a link to our challenge, most importantly HAVE FUN!

19 November 2008

Winner of Challenge 23
















Congratulations
Daisychain
She does not have a blog but always emails a beautiful card each week
If you can email me your address wenem@ooh-la-la-creations.com I will get your goodies in the post
Message from Daisychain
A big thank you to Maisie for pulling my name out of the hat, and a big thank you to you as well. I couldn't believe it when I saw it. I can't wait to see the oriental images in real life, and have a play with them
DAISYCHAIN

1 comment:

tiggertastic said...

I just wanted to see if you were ok, it has been a while since you have updated the blog.

Take care,sarah x