A warm welcome to the Ooh La La Challenge Blog. A new challenge will be posted here every other Monday. We hope you will join us whenever possible.

Anyone can join in, all you have to do is follow the theme then showcase your project on our blog. We love to see you using OLL images and/or papers but it's not necessary to enter. If you'd like to try some OLL designs click on the link to the shop on the sidebar as there are some fantastic freebies for you there.

Please post your project on your blog with a link to our challenge, most importantly HAVE FUN!

15 July 2008

Challege 7# All Creatures Great & Small

Hi Everyone and thankyou for taking part in last weeks challenge. It was so nice to see some new names. It's time for a new challenge This week we have picked the theme ' All Creatures Great & Small ' It's up to you how you interpret it, make a card, atc, altered art scrapbook page, gift. I rummaged around and found this Housemose stamp that I bought ages ago and really enjoyed colouring it in. If you dont have a blog, email your work to wenem@0oh-la-la-creations.com



Leave us a link to your creation so we can come along and admire your work


We have Blog Candy to give away aswell to one lucky person, have fun & good luck

10 comments:

Tracey said...

Ooh I'm first (only cos I'm off work sick lol).

Great challenge :-)

My card is here:

http://wwwmycraftycorner.blogspot.com/

tiggertastic said...

Just uploaded mine, hope it is ok as it is ATC's

(Click Here)

Sarah x

tiggertastic said...

Just uploaded mine, hope it is ok as it is ATC's

(Click Here)

Sarah x

Unknown said...

my animals ATC is on my blog now

Sandra said...

Hi,just set up my blog this week,and decided to enter your challenge,thank you
Sandra x

Ultramum said...

Hello - Here's my link

I will be away for a fortnight from Tuesday so will check back in early August with a fabby tan to see if I am the winner LOL!

SueStampin Daly said...

Hi just found you.
I just made this card for two other challenges but it fits your challenge too.
http://www.stampndaly.com/?p=679

LAURENCE said...

Bravo pour toutes vos jolies cartes
Voici la mienne
http://creasdelaurence.canalblog.com/archives/2008/07/20/9983561.html

Biz LAURENCE

Trish said...

Hi, hope I can leave a link
http://chloecards.blogspot.com
Trish

sumbine said...

Sorry, i´m a little bit late, but here is my card
for this great challenge.

Thanks for looking!